Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back on Track

I had to dust these off, they were hiding in the back of my closet for the last 3 weeks.

 It's not that I haven't thought about them, I have been busy moving, unpacking, settling, and working my butt off...so to speak.  Enough with the excuses, I am back on the road, running that is.  With life geting back on track, I am starting something new.  Here's to my blog. Stay tuned to see where else these twinkle toes will take me...



My current playlist "Got my Nikes on" on shuffle:
(yes I know random, keeps me moving!)

Coheed & Cambria- Junesong Provision
Hawthorne Heights- Sandpaper and Silk
The Mars Volta- Intertiatic E.S.P.
La Roux- I am Not Your Toy
Paramore- Born for This
Modest Mouse- Dashboard
LMFAO- Scream my Name
Jimmy Eat World- Your House
Gorillaz- Dare
311- My Stoney Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment