Thursday, October 6, 2011

Been a Cold week

With October came freeeezing (as far as I am concerned) weather! It is in the 60's, and far too cold for this Southern California girl....and her dog
Yes, I am evil

I am very much looking forward to the 80's we will get this weekend.

That's really all I've got for the moment. Kyna said it best, how whenever you look around you, it's so easy to feel everyone is perfect, with nothing but good things to say and feel, but we all have our flaws. Some of which for me have left me drawing a blank, and not able to get much out. My mind has been so consumed with work, and planning upcoming events that I haven't stopped and enjoyed what's going on in front of me. I have been focusing on everything I don't have, and wishing I could walk in other peoples shoes. But really, why would I want that...I've got some killer shoes (so to speak)
These boots are my absolute favorite, and always put me in a better mood :)


What are some things that help pull you out of a funk? need some ideas!

I will start with a mini date night with Mr. Matt tonight. "lucky" guy is getting dragged to Vickys secret with me so i can get a girlfriend a Bridal Shower gift, and then some dinner....yes, wine too ;)

Happy Friday Eve Everyone

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your boots! Uggh seriously funks are the worst.... I always listen to my favorite music....ON LOUD :) LOVE U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,so sweet to throw in a mention my way! Thanks Jillian!

    I ABSOLUTELY love your boots! They are adorable! Where did you get them?
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boots are Rocket Dog, that I've had over 5 years, wish I could find them again, they are my absolute fave!

    ReplyDelete