Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sneak Pique of the Week: Green

It could have been the spinach in my omelette, or the lush landscaping in the neighborhoods on my run, whatever it is, my mind is set on GREEN.   And what better way to introduce my new series of my current inspirations, welcome to my weekly new post series, Sneak Pique of the week.  Here is what's on my mind...










My new nail polish by OPI- "Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window"....one of the best names ever haha!


Flash backs from vacation

and of course I painted my toes too... ;)

Sandals- DV by Dolce Vita

Anyone else stuck on Green?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE that color! And those sandals are AMAZING! Is that the nordy's brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored these from Zappos, but I know Nordys carries Dolce Vita as well :)

    ReplyDelete