Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crimson Cruising

This isn't my usual ride, but it was fun for some shots...


The bikes I ride require a helmet, and NO they don't have a motor! :)

In a week the summer will be over (according to the calendar) and though I am looking forward to Fall, I am still soaking up that last bit of summer.
The weather will get cooler, but I am not about to send my bright colors to the back of the closet! I did a little Fall shopping and found this scarf at Target. Getting excited to pair it with new Fall boots as well ;)


Here is what I wore for a little street cruising!



Glasses: Ray Ban
Top- Quicksilver
Jeans(jeggings, and my new favorite pair!)- Target
Shoes- Gola (found these years ago at a little boutique, wish I had more!)

Nails: OPI "Red my Fortune"

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

ed Poppy
pleated poppy

I promise I will be back sooner than last time! I have been very inspired by all you bloggers out there, keep it up! :)

2 comments: