Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lace Lives On

As I put these shoes on, I can't help but be reminded of my 2nd Grade Teacher, Miss Kolb. One of the sweetest ladies you could ever meet.  Even to this day I can remember her flowy maxi skirts, floral embelleshed and all, and slip ons similar to what I have on here, and sometimes even a sweater with cats on it.  But not the scary kind, the classy Victorian style kind.  So I dedicate this to her, a style icon of mine since I was 7!

Flats- Chinese Laundry

Here is what I wore (Wednesday Evening)

Tank- Target
Vest- Style 4 Less
                                                                Belt -Steve Madden
                                                                    Jeans- Levis

Linking Up!
pleated poppy

I wouldn't dare post what I walked out of my house wearing to the office today!  My mind is in vacation mode, and the countdown is T- 1 day!!

Off to finish packing this beast of a suitcase...sad part is this probably won't even hold all that I will bring.  Good thing Matt packs light ;)


Til next time... I will be altitude Blogging ;)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pics of shay! That little cutie pie! LOVE the vest!!! Have the best time love!

    ReplyDelete