Wednesday, August 10, 2011

At 8,500 feet

Greeting from Mammoth!

We started off this trip at Bluesapalooza, had some great IPA's (my fave!) and got to see Blues Traveler (something I've wanted to do since the 90's!)
me and Matt in the woods sporting our Toms and Brews :)

After the hangovers wore off we took to some hikes, here is shot of our way up to Crystal Lake
I can't espress how gorgeous it is here, and I could not think of a better place to get married.  Mammoth has been a yearly vacation spot for both me and Matt since we were kids, so it holds a special spot in both of our hearts.  We got to scout out some locations here for the special day, here is a sneak peak of my favorite...
And in the spirit of all this wedding planning, we got to take our Engagement photos while we are here.  So Why not post what I wore for the shoot!

 pleated poppy
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Belt- Kohls
Boots- MIA

Off to enjoy some mountain biking on some of my favorite trails!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see these pictures. You look adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete