Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fringe with Benefits

I am a sucker for anything with Fringe! Shirts, Shoes, purses...you name it!


                                           Sandals- Minnetonka

I am doing my first Link up with the pleated poppy blog Here is what I wore today


This is not your typical summer colors, but it's been so overcast lately in the mornings I am having flashbacks of Fall!


I think it's time for a vacation...which I will get to do in a week!
This trip will be filled with a beer and blues fest Bluesapalooza, mountain biking, plenty of Rumikub, and Wedding Planning!! I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those sandals. And I LOVE that I get to see all your cute outfits EVERY DAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are CUTE! Love the blue tunic too! GREAT color on you!

    Came over from The Pleated Poppy!

    Mandy
    www.fashionistammc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete